SEMPLICEVERITA'

TUTTO E' RELATIVO, MA SOLO UNA E' LA VERITA'

Share

Seeking the TRUTH is an utterly important part of our faith which we should always strive for. If we come across something false, we should reject it firmly, regardless of how unpopular that makes us.

Obedience to the truth that has been revealed is the key to being led further in our quest for the truth. This is very important. The eyes of our Maker are on those who have a pure heart in their relationship with Him, but they also see through the heart of those who do not heed His advice:
"For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars. " (2 Chr. 16:9)
Here the Lord says to YermeYahu (Jeremiah) that if he can find in Jerusalem a single person who sincerely seeks the truth, He shall pardon the whole city.
"Run ye to and fro through the streets of Jerusalem, and see now, and know, and seek in the broad places thereof, if ye can find a man, if there be any that executeth judgment, that seeketh the truth; and I will pardon it" - (Jer. 5:1)
This is our key to Salvation: "the importance of knowing the Truth":
"But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth." - (John 4:23,24)
As a matter of fact, it is NOT "worldly Knowledge" which guides us towards all truth, but it is the Spirit.
Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you. - (John 14:17)
But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me. - (John 15:26)
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into ALL TRUTH : for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. - (John 16:13)
Therefore our quest towards ALL Truth will be hindered if we don't respect the Truth that He has revealed to us.
"And we are his witnesses of these things; and so is also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him." - (Acts 5:32)
"As you set yourselves apart by your obedience to the truth so that you might have genuine affection for your fellow believers, love each other deeply and earnestly. Do this because you have been given new birth—not from the type of seed that decays but from seed that doesn’t. This seed is God’s life-giving and enduring word." (1 Peter 1:22,23)
If we don't have a true and sincere love for the truth we will surely believe the lies. If we haven't received the Spirit of truth which abides in us we will fall prey to the deceptions and the lies spun by the spirit of delusion which rules this world of darkness.
"For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming. Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. " - (2° Tess. 2:7-12)
We must nurture a deep love for truth in order to be saved, we must be conscious that injustice itself equals to disobeying the Truth which He gave us.
"How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge? Turn you at my reproof: behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you. Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; but ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh; When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me: for that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof." - (Prov. 1:22-30)
"I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me. " - (Prov. 8:17)
"And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart. " - (Jer. 29:13)
Therefore seek the truth, seek our Father Yah'u'weh and His Holy Spirit, which alone can guide you through the lying wonders ruling in our time; follow the Way, the Truth and the Life which has been shown us by the one who has won over the world: Yahushuah..!!
Follow Him sincerely in every thought and action just like He taught His disciples, become real Sons of Elohà by emulating Yahushuah deep inside you...because this is the real meaning of having Yahushuah in oneself..!!
In Truth.